At Batch LDN we know that fit is everything.
We’ve got two different cuts: a Women’s cut, and a Men’s cut, taking into account our differences in body shape. For more info see ‘The Fit’ section on the product page.
Our pieces fit true to size, so we recommend taking your true size. If you’re looking for a more relaxed casual fit, opt for a size up. The jacket looks great oversized, and the trousers have two adjustable buckles on the waistband to help you narrow down to the perfect fit. Check out our models for size reference too.
We're always here to help. So if you'd like to chat about your best size, you can book in a free 10 minute fitting consultation with one of our team via our calendy here: calendly.com/batch-size-consultation
Please see our size charts below for accurate measurements. We’d recommend following our guide on how to measure yourself below, as this will help you find the perfect fit, and minimise any need for alterations, or the dreaded return (really bad for the old planet!).
We’ve now partnered with Sojo to offer bespoke tailoring on a selection of our items. We know that everybody is different so if the measurements don’t quite work for you then why not opt-in, to consider having it tailored for the perfect fit.
Lastly, any general questions on sizing, we’re here to help! Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, fire a message on insta or on live chat.
Not Sure How to Measure Yourself?
It can be a little daunting expecting to know your chest size or your inside leg measurement. We’ve teamed up with fashion designer Christina to show you exactly how:
If you are measuring yourself without help, best to do this in front of a mirror so you get the straightest measurements. Guidance and tips as follows:
- Chest - measure horizontally all around the widest part of your chest, this will be a few cm below your armpit, ensure a straight measurement and check your back in the mirror to make sure the tape isn't drooping.
- Length - from the highest point on your shoulder closest to your neck, hang the measuring tape in a straight line vertically down your body across your chest to check where the jacket will finish on your waist.
- Hem Width - At the point where the jacket finishes on your waist, check the circumference horizontally. For women this should be just below your hip bone due to the slightly cropped, boxier shape. For men, this should be slightly lower, just below your natural trouser waistband.
- Shoulder to Shoulder - Hold tape tight horizontally across your neck measuring the distance between your shoulder bones at the tip of your shoulders.
- Sleeve Length - Again, hang the tape from the shoulder bone down toward your wrist on the outer edge of your arm. Check in the mirror the length to where you would expect a long sleeve to end just below the wrist bone. Quite a difficult one to do by yourself and this may be best to do on a garment instead.
- Waistband Width - Our men’s trousers are a regular fit and rise therefore measure the circumference on your waistline where a regular trouser would sit, bare in mind we’re talking suit trousers here, not made for you low-riders. Our women's trousers are a high waist fit therefore measure the circumference on your waistline at your belly button. The design includes an adjustable waist to pull in when required. Measurements given are at the widest measurement but you will be able to pull the waistband in a couple of cm each side in the same way you would with a belt. Therefore opt for a size up if you’re unsure.
- Hip/bottom at Widest Part - Simply, measure the circumference of the widest part of your midline. This is usually around the booty.
- Inseam Length - A difficult one to do by yourself and is actually best done on a garment instead. If you do want to give it a go, or have a friend that can help, hold the top of the waistband at the top of your leg on the inside and carefully slide your fingers down the tape keeping it in a straight line down the inside of your leg until you reach just below your ankle bone, where you would want the trouser to end. This is your length.
Our Tailoring Service
Getting the perfect fit has never been so simple.
We’ve now partnered with SOJO to offer bespoke tailoring on a selection of our items. Here at Batch we know that every body is different so if the measurements below don’t quite work for you then why not opt in, to consider having your item tailored for the perfect fit.
How it works
- Order: Book a collection here using your order number and select how you want your item tailored.
- Match or Pin: Match the desired length or fit to an existing item in your wardrobe or pin it yourself using the ‘how to’ videos.
- We Collect and Deliver: SOJO’s riders collect and return the tailored item back to your door in 3 to 5 days.